Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ahhhh!

I've been away from you guys for what seems like ages! Time passes by in the blink of an eye in this city. So a recap of the happenings. Taxes suck!How is it almost everyone I know gets thousands of dollars back and I get in the lousy hundreds? Though I wont complain too much because I could owe money. I'm looking for an accountant for next year (grumble grumble). Next looking for a new roomie, is hella stressful. I'm really thankful for the replies and everything but I always feel so bad. I reamember how it was when I was looking for a place, both before I moved here and when I first got here, it...was...HORRIBLE! I sent out hundreds of emails and got like two replies. I wish I could get the right person in here and direct the others to great apartments too. Damn New York for being such a popular destination. No, I take that back *I love you*. Side note: though I do still have a little faith in you myopenbar.com, I can no longer pattern my weekdays or weekends around your postings. If I happen to be around one of your events I'll pop in. I mean we're still friends and everything. We're just not as tight as we used to be, sadly. Oh man it's only Wednesday!? Well only two more days of work until Hot Chip! Yess!

No comments: