Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nuttin But Stringz



While watching LatinNation today, don't ask me why I was watching LatinNation, other than, vegging out to TV is the best form of recovering after raving till 8am. Yes, I said it, Sondra and I went to the rave last night at 3rd Ward, BUSHWICK reprezent. It was totally bonkers and I haven't danced so hard since circa 1994, gezus! I do have to say Sondra and I still have our moves! the music was aiiiiiiiight, mixing was painful, music was a mashup of all genres, house, dn'b, hip hop. He dropped an M.I.A. remix at the end of the night, it was real sweet. I think I was the only person screaming.

Hello, sidetracking! Anyway this post was supposed to be about how I heard about Nuttin But Stringz on LatinNation. The group is comprised of two brothers from Queens who attended Juillard, they're both violinists who play a mix of classical music with an urban hip hop flare, they are so badass and I've been obsessing over them. Check them out at: itunes, Amazon, myspace.

No comments: