Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Get Treasure Fingered at Hugs

On my trip to Okemo last weekend, I got to spend nearly 18 hours of quality time with two fairly new friends of mine. At the end of the day, this inside look into their tight, oftentimes comical bond conjured up only one thought in my mind: I miss my best friend.

Lucky for me the BFF in question, T$, is gracing me with her presence this weekend. And as though that weren't enough, she's brining along her boo, the infamous Treasure Fingers, making his NYC debut at Hugs on Friday night.

Recently signed to A-Trak's label, Fool's Gold, Treasure Fingers is the hot name on the tip of everyone's tongues at the moment. If you haven't heard him, check out his latest mix here and then promptly get yourself down to the Burg Friday night to check him out in person. Good times guaranteed. It's Friday night, it's free, so don't be lame - represent!

No comments: