Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hi ya!




So, how's it going? How have you been? I haven't seen you in sooo long. Yes, I've been absent from the blog for quite some time. Well after much laziness (ha ha) and feeling pretty uninspired, I'm back! Here starts my fall journal, available in paper and electronic form. It was originally supposed to be a summer journal, dedicated to the season that I love most. Then I thought hey, why not see what another season has to offer. I already have a crush on spring. I can't love winter. I just can't, and trust me I've tried. I need attention, and winter just can't be bothered. That leaves fall, yes, yes. So here it is, my effort to fall for fall.

My fall journal starts with Spuyten Duyvil, a wonderful Brooklyn bar with which I have a bit of history. They've expanded their garden area! Good thing I found this out just in time for the END of summer. Yess! Well I can always go freeze my ass off, wait this isn't winter, chill my ass off while I get to know my new friend fall. Oi!

The garden is where I found this little sculpture. I'm not sure what it means. I don't know why it's there, and personally I like my white men a bit larger, but fun was had by all.

No comments: